Frequently Asked Questions
Our water purifiers and filtration systems make use of various filters that ensure the water you drink is thoroughly purified with maximised health benefits.
- Carbon/Carbon pH Filter
- UF Filter
- Nano Positive
- Active Carbon
This filter removes visible particulate matter, and any particles of dirt, sand, dust, and debris like rust that can be caught by its micron-rated capacity. It also removes turbidity (cloudiness) from water which causes water to turn yellow, orange, or brown.
Carbon Block filter removes chlorine – which results in carcinogenic THMs, may cause skin irritation and dry hair – and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odour while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5µm nominal sediment filter.
Ultrafiltration (UF) water filter removes essentially all colloidal particles (0.01 to 1.0 microns) from water and some of the largest dissolved contaminants – it can filter smaller particulate than a microfiltration or standard carbon filter can.
Nano Positive Filter
Nano Positive Filter purifies your water, removing germs, algae/moss, residual heavy metals while preserving the good minerals and softening your water.
Livingcare’s All-in-One filter combines the 3 functions of Sediment, Carbon & UF filters together for maximum health benefits. Compared with other products which use 2-3 filters, our 3 in 1 filter is easy to replace, adding not only to your convenience, but is also more economical
- Carbon Block Filter removes chlorine – which results in carcinogenic THMs, may cause skin irritation and dry hair – and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odour. Carbon block pH contains additional Mg fine particles for mild alkaline water
- Nano Positive Filter purifies your water, removing germs, algae/moss, residual heavy metals while preserving the good minerals and softening your water
- Sediment Filter removes remnants like dust & rust
- Pre-Carbon Filter removes chlorine, bad taste odour & organic compounds
- Alkaline Antioxidants Filter creates alkaline water that has increased amounts of negative ions, magnesium and hydrogen
- Nano Membrane Filter removes bacteria and pollutants like heavy metals ~0.001 micron while preserving minerals in water
Undersink 5-Stage Filtration System
- Twin Carbon Sediment Filter is made of premium carbon removes bad taste and absorbs some of the harmful organic chemicals that may be still present
- Anti Bac UF-Membrane filters unwanted chemicals and heavy metals (e.g. bacteria, virus, microbe) and micro-contaminants up to 0.01 micron while allowing beneficial minerals to go through
- Nano pH Filter combines various layers of calcium ceramics to increase alkalinity and promotes antioxidant effect. It also decreases the size of water molecule clusters with an abundance of negative ions
- Active Carbon Filter – Silver Carbon Block filter plus a layer of sediment removes chlorine, organic chemicals and prevent bacteria growth by silver elution. Foul smell is also eliminated, leaving fresh tasting water for consumption
Filter lifespan varies, depending on your household size and consumption. Generally, our filters last up to 4000litres.
Yes, our water filters are all using NSF certified materials.
Livingcare Singapore is the sole distributor of the water filters used within all our water purifiers (Pearl Series, Jewel Series etc). You may purchase them through your salesperson or just give us a ring! We’ll get you new ones right away!